Gel Polish for Hands or Feet – £20
Take off (30 mins) – £10 *
If you’ve had your ear to the beauty grapevine, you might have heard of Shellac or Gelish for nails, a glossy, hard-wearing gel polish that lasts for two weeks.
The color is fantastic, practical and provides a hard coating to your natural nails with excellent results
- “Shellac or Gel Polish” is a hybrid nail treatment, with the finish of a traditional polish but the long-lasting results of a gel treatment
- It is scratch and wear-resistant and can have a variety of finishes including creme, pearl and metallic
- Shellac / Gel Nail polish is applied layer by layer, curing each one with a special UV lamp that dries the polish instantly
- It’s a good idea to wear rubber gloves when doing household chores, to keep your nails shiny.
- When it’s time for the Gel Polish to come off, a gentle product remover is used to break down the colour without drying out your natural nails