Gel Nail Polish – £20
Take off (10 mins) – £5 *
If you’ve had your ear to the beauty grapevine, you might have heard of Shellac for nails, a glossy, hard-wearing gel polish that lasts for two weeks.
The color is fantastic, practical and provides a hard coating to your natural nails with excellent results
- “Shellac is a hybrid nail treatment, with the finish of a traditional polish but the long-lasting results of a gel treatment
- It is scratch and wear-resistant and can have a variety of finishes including creme, pearl and metallic
- Shellac nail polish is applied layer by layer, curing each one with a special UV lamp that dries the polish instantly
- It’s a good idea to wear rubber gloves when doing household chores, to keep your nails shiny.
- When it’s time for the Shellac to come off, a gentle product remover is used to break down the colour without drying out your natural nails